“FRIED” HONEY BANANAS♥
Great dessert without the guilt!
- 1 slightly under-ripened banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coconut oil
- Lightly drizzle oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over banana.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For more fun and amazing ideas… recipes and motivational weight loss tips,
Click this website and join us here—> http://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyfiberab/
Also feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST. I am always posting awesome stuff!